Instructor(s) / Participants
Andy Shurtleff -
Market Manager, Refining and Petrochemical,
Airgas - an Air Liquide Company
Leslie Wong - Principal Consultant, SLR Consulting
Richard Hyde - Executive Director, One Future
Session 1- Strategic Sustainability: Best Practice Models for Development and Implementation
Keynote- Leslie Wong- Partner- SLR Consulting
Leslie works with companies to help them build a framework for their programs which helps with identification of and participation with activities that clearly complement their mission.
Industry speakers will are corporate leaders who can share some of their work including successes, lessons learned and opportunities for improved effectiveness going forward including:
- Ginny King- Refining HES&S Compliance Manager- Marathon Petroleum Corp.
- Reggie Hall- Director- The Conservation Fund
Session 2- Sustainability in Action: Industry Initiatives Underway
Keynote- Richard Hyde- Executive Director- One Future
Richard is the program leader for the industry initiative to reduce Methane emissions that now boasts 16 member companies and quantifiable impact results.
Industry speakers for this session will highlight specific industry programs they have in the works and how these programs provide sustainable benefits for their companies and employees, the public and the environment including:
- Amy Hickman, P.E.- Birla Carbon- Sustainability Manager
- Ted Harris- Total Petrochemical- Technical Services & Sustainability Manager
- Pooneh Pirasteh- Air Liquide- Climate Change Program Leader