Refinery Air Rules – What’s the Latest?
The refining air regulatory compliance world continues to churn. How do you keep up with it all? What should we expect over the next two years? This two-hour workshop will provide you with insights from people at the front lines of these issues.
This workshop is intended for refining and chemical sector environmental staff seeking to build their understanding of current air issues. We are targeting an interactive session, so please come prepared to learn and share.
There will be short presentations on current hot topics affecting the following issues:
- Refinery Sector Rule implementation issues, including fenceline monitoring (your reports are due soon!)
- Benzene Waste National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) and New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) QQQ
- Flares … have you finished your Continuous Parameter Monitoring System (CPMS) plans?
- Recent EPA Air Permitting Policy Changes
- Leak detection and repair (LDAR) and optical gas imaging programs
- Storage Tanks
Following the presentations, a panel comprised of industry, government, and consulting experts will engage the attendees in a discussion on these and other discussion topics of interest to the attendees.