One-day education program designed to jump-start your career or provide a refresher on valve, actuator and control basics
What topics are covered?
- Introduction to valve basics
- Multi-turn valves: gate, globe, needle, pinch and diaphragm valves
- Self-acting valves: check valves
- Quarter-turn valves: ball, plug and butterfly valves
- Common design features: end connections, gaskets, bonnets, stems, stem seals, seats, backseats and trims
- Topics relating to valve ratings, materials, testing and more
What do attendees receive?
- Certificate of completion
- Lunch, snacks and drink
- Valve Essentials Workbook with notes from the course
- First ten registrants will also receive a complimentary pass to the Valve World Americas 2017 Conference and Exhibition – a $999 value!
- Print copy of Valve World Americas journal Digital subscription to Valve World Americas journal
Who should attend?
- Newcomers to the valve industry-employees at plants and facilities that use valves and related equipment
- Professionals with experience in one area or product type who need an overview of entire spectrum of valve equipment
- Manufacturers and distributors who sell valve products
- Companies that supply and service the valve industry