Golden Specialty has extensive expertise in the use of analytical methods approved by federal and state environmental regulatory agencies. The foundation of our company is the production and presentation of accurate analytical data. All tests are performed in strict compliance with project-specific data quality objectives, and regulated methodology when required.
From PM2.5 and GC/MS, to onsite or in-lab FTIR, our experienced scientists and leading technology allow for the flexibility to fulfill a wide variety of projects. We have multiple-state NELAP accreditations, advanced instrumentation, and strong, sound science processes. Above all else, our client’s priorities are our primary focus and we pride ourselves on timely, accurate results and efficient service.
Some methods are more routine than others. The most recent versions of the following methodology documents are utilized by GOLDEN:
- EPA Federal Register 40 CFR; assortment of methods.
- Compendium of Methods for Determining Toxic Organic Compounds in Ambient Air.
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- UOP Methods
- NIOSH & OSHA Methods
- SW846 Methods
Additional lab services offered by Golden are:
- On-site GC, GCMS & FTIR Analysis
- EPA Method 325 Benzene fenceline monitoring
- Sample Pick-Up and Shipping
- Canisters and canister cleaning